https://affluentscuffle.com/txmu5h55?key=dddaf40c691d9a83ae6e0ec205d8ba86

Fake Love Quotes 101 to 150


101. I know some people are not happy with me. Because I am not so good. But few people surely love me, because they know that my little goodness is not fake.

102. I constantly find myself caring for those who don’t give a damn about me.

103. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.

104. Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later.

105. I girl doesn’t need anyone who doesn’t need her. – Marilyn Monroe

106. F..ck fake love and half-ass friends.

107. If you love something let it go. If it comes back to you, it’s yours. If it doesn’t, it never was, and it’s not meant to be.

108. Real love can’t be built on fake feelings.

109. The shit you hear about me might be true, but then again it could be as fake as that person who told you.

110. Don’t confuse people who are always around with the ones who are always there.

111. Cut off fake people for real reasons, not real people for fake reasons.

112. I know it’s over and it never really began, but in my heart, it was so real.

113. Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.

114. The best way to deal with fake people is to be real with them.

115. How can I be so in love with someone who has no idea of my existence none at all.

116. One of the cruelest things a person can do is to awaken someone’s love without the intention of truly loving them.

117. I love living. I think that’s infectious, it’s something you can’t fake.

118. You complain about being lonely, but when I was there for you, you completely ignored me.

119. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.
120. The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go.

121. I feel so far away from the one I wish to hold in my arms.

122. Sometimes being hurt too many times, doesn’t make you stronger, It destroys who you were, who you wanted to be and makes you who you are today.

123. Why does it always have to be the one that you love the most hits you the hardest?

124. How come it has to be the one person you love the most, is also the one person who can hurt you the most.

125. A bad situation will show you if people really care.

126. You always get hurt the moment you begin to care.

127. It’s better to be lonely than to be played by wrong people.

128. People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

129. You lying lunatic bastard. They’re going to kill you. I love you too, he murmured. Go find Seph. – Cinda Williams Chima

130. People. Falling for each others’ pretensions, fakeness and whatever various faces they can put on to wear. And then they call it love. What a fantasy. What a blasphemy. Humanity bores me. – C. JoyBell C.

131. Stop falling for those who won’t raise you up in the future. – Michael Bassey Johnson

132. The word “friend” is a label anyone can try on. You decide who is best suited to wear it. – Carlos Wallace

133. Spend your time with those who love you unconditionally, not with those who only love you under certain conditions. – Suzy Kassem

134. Try to don’t be killed and pray for healing, but be a killer and pray for forgiveness. – Marouane Lasafar

135. We all believe that, we can’t buy love even if we are rich enough; but I think no one buys his own property. – M.F. Moonzajer

136. There are all these relationships that are like cookie cutter shapes; identical and repetitive. Then there are all these relationships that aren’t even relationships! Just facades for show and tell. But every once and a while, you’ll see this bird breaking out of this cage and it’s so weird and it’s so obscure and you’ve hardly ever seen it before so you don’t even know at first if you should name it Ugly or Beautiful! Relationships, stories of love, that just shatter the walls around the mind. They made it. They broke through. Like Ugly-Beautiful birds bursting forth from rusty cages! And then suddenly you stop and you think to yourself, “Maybe love really is real. – C. JoyBell C.

137. Don’t keep running back to the one person that you need to walk away from.

138. Some people are going to love you no matter what you do. And some people will never love you no matter what you do.

139. Smile and no one will see how broken you are inside.

140. I’m missing something in my life these days.

141. Love is when you listen to a song and it relates 100%  to how you feel.

142. All the lies and pain you put me through, I know now that your love was never true.

143. I will never stop caring, but if you decide to push me away, I will go.

144. I like to listen to sad music when I’m sad to make me double sad.

145. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

146. I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.

147. The hardest thing about knowing you don’t love me is that you spent so much time pretending that you did.
148. I was so blindfolded by your fake love.

149. A fake lover stops loving and caring from the day he knows he’ll never get her.

150. Just be honest with me or stay away from me. It is not that difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment